Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank You Felisol




dear felisol..it seems that you and my brother in law, gary and mr. fowler are my only friends...you from the far side of the sea have sent birthday greetings. mr. fowler from the ukraine has sent me birthday greetings and my brother in law, gary made his yearly call[he NEVER misses] and sent me birthday greetings..
that wife of mine has been way to busy looking for pictures of me from the hard drive which took us two days to find..
and so probably tonight she will have the time to make me a post!
this hand wave is to you!!!
happy birthday to me!...................from bernie

3 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Bernie,
Happy birthday. You are looking great with the new sprung lilac queen tree in the background, and your faithful rred stallion in the front.
Send Terry my best. I hope she had time to make you a cake. She's offering everybody the most amazing cakes, I'd like to see what she has come up with for her beloved.
From Felisol

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Bernie!

Amrita said...

Happy birthday Bernie.

God bless you a hundred fold