Sunday, November 08, 2009

For Ernie and His Family


http://mla-crownofglory.blogspot.com






ERNIE: 1946 - 2008
Our prayers have all been answered
I have finally arrived
The healing that had been delayed
Has now been realized
No one in a hurry
No schedule to keep
We're all enjoyin' Jesus
Just sitting at His feet

If you could see me now
I'm walking streets of gold
If you could see me now
I'm standing tall and whole
If you could see me now
You'd know I've seen His face
If you could see me now
You'd know the pain's erased
You wouldn't want me
To ever leave this place

If you could see me now
My light and temporary trials
Have worked out for my good
To know it brought Him glory
When I misunderstood
Though we've had our sorrows
They can never compare
What Jesus has in store for us
No language can ever share








7 comments:

Crown of Beauty said...

Thank you for this song, dear Terry! I never heard this before, and the lyrics are beautiful.

Yes, heaven is worth waiting for!

You are so thoughtful, and I really appreciate your friendship!

Love
Lidj

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
A wonderful tribute both to Lidj and Ernie.
We have so much good lying ahead of us.
From Felisol

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, Ernie is now with the Lord and obviously he is now in perfect bliss. One day we will all see each other as we behold the dazzling face of our Lord and savior as He bid us welcome in His heavenly place. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Jada's Gigi said...

What a beautiful poem! Yes, as Paul said..."for me to live is Christ..to die is gain" For we who believe, its a win win situation.

Louise said...

Thank you so much for this poem. I'm going to copy it & give it to my Mom. Friends of her were in an accident today & the wife has died. To know this woman is in the presence of Jesus makes it easier to bear.

Blessings my friend.

Julie (Little Missionary) said...

Hi Terry,
Are you and Felisol having problems posting on the Pals site?

Julie

Terry said...

yes little missionary julie we are..
i will email you shortly all right and then you will understand why...love terry