Friday, September 19, 2008

Dedicated To Betty Jane



It is late but I just had to come in here and tell you that Betty finally got the pace maker put in. She is in good spirits but might have to stay for a couple more days for the doctor to straighten out her medication.
We miss her so much and she misses home. She has always loved this Dottie Rambo song, so I am putting it in here for her to watch when she will be finally home with the family.
I would still appreciate your loving prayers for her.....Love Terry

3 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
am I glad that Betty, got that pacemaker.
It is always discouraging when the doctors are starting to disagree.
I will continue to pray for all of you.
Yours Felisol

Anonymous said...

Oh Terry, I love that song! I know Betty will be so happy to hear it once she gets home. May the Lord continue to strengthen her daily!

6:57 PM

Amrita said...

Praise God Terry. Give our love to Betty when you see her next. i was confident that this would go through.

Love this sone...the bright lights are shining.