Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Prayer Request For Arlene






















Today as, I was making a visit to Miss Patty''s blog site
[living ongrace.blogspot.com],I saw this beautiful verse from Isaiah right at the top of her post.

I went on to visit her daughter Sara, at "seasonsofgrace.blogspot.com Here was the verse again!
Here was the explanation!
Sara has requested that we post this verse and stand in prayer together for Arlene. [lovinggodandlife.blogspot.com].
Arlene, for the next while will be going through Chemo treatment for cancer.
Arlene and her husband are very much involved with visiting prisons and bringing in with them the glad news of salvation to the lost souls.
They are truly being used of the Lord and Arlene's heart is there.
She does not like that this sickness is getting in the way.
We are praying that the Lord will heal her!
And this is my hope that all the dear Christian bloggers that read this post will all join in prayer for Arlene and her dear husband.
Also, if you would go to Jel's, you will read about a little five year old boy that is in need of prayer.
The prayer list seems to be getting longer and longer, but we know that we have a Father who never grows weary and who always has an open ear to our pleas.
Thank you so much for reading this post and I am thanking all of you in advance for your prayers.......Love Terry




15 comments:

Sara said...

oh i'm so glad you've joined our prayer circle miss terry! pretty soon we'll reach around the globe! blessings!

jel said...

will be praying for them!

Pat said...

I am so touched to my very soul by the love poured out by my blogging family. As I tell Arlene, we are a mighty Army of God and we're stomping out defeat in the name of the Father!
How pretty Arlene looks in your picture frame!
STOMP!

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
isn't it wonderful that the great God who is keeping account even of the hairs on our heads, he he sees Arlene and her faily, and he will not be late in giving his answer.
Blog praying and blog healing, those are powerful instruments.
We'll all remember Dad Golden's op. tomorrow, may God strengthen and comfort you all.
Felisol

Mrs. Mac said...

Been praying for her today ... now after my little Jacob leaves ... I can go cut and paste the prayer request.

passing-thru said...

A sensitive heart and soul , your a good friend to the brethren , Terry ---- our going out and coming in IS ALL under HIS CARE -- yes , we will pray for these needs

Jim said...

I was going to tell you that I will be on my knees for Arlene. But not literally because my knee is broken. But I will pray. Thanks.
..

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I opened up your blog and was stunned at what you have done by asking so many to pray for me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank all of you. Thank God for His army! My family and I so appreciate it! If anyone needs prayer, I can certainly pray. Just pop over to my blog and let me know and I will pray! God bless you all!

Corry said...

I will remember them in my prayers!

God's Grace.

Sara said...

dear miss terry,
didn't dad golden have surgery today? been praying all day. send us an update please! much love to your family!

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
I'm also wondering about Dad Golden. Praying for his sound recovery and for his soul, and of course for the entire family, you are all involved when your father is not well.
God bless and strengthen you all.
Felisol

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
I hope you don't sleep beside your PC, else I'll probably wake you up by now.
I'm glad to learn that Dad Golden is well taken care of. Hopefully he won't have to wait too long for his op.
Yes, I got the mails you sent me about Hebrews 11:1.
I am impressed and have been blessed by the Pilgrim Sibblings work for the Lord, and yes, I'm praying for them as well.
Yours Feli

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mrs. S.,

And here I was worrying that it got lost in the mail, and here I read that you wrote Felisol about it! No, I'm not chastising you like you'd said before (that is SUCH a strong word, you know!), but I was seriously so worried...all I could think of were those bookmarks!
I just want to let you know that I am praying for you and your family, and all your other gogging friends who need prayer. I am about outof time, and must run to catch up on my work...4 kittens/cat to bathe and work to do. We (sister and I) miss your letters so much, we really looked forward to them. Oh, and we still don't have our computer up and running...maybe my dad will have time over the weekend. I posted a prayer request in the comments section of the PP's blog, just so you know.

Love and Prayers,
"Hebrews 11:1"

Anonymous said...

That says "gogging" up there and I was sure I typed blogging! Oh this laptop, I really dislike it!

Maggie Ann said...

Lifting up a prayer for Arlene and for your Father! I've missed so much news lately, not getting around to my blog friends but its just a busy time of year for me right now, and extra busy with getting this fleece which is work alright..but fun too. Take care...