Thursday, June 23, 2011

Amrita's Mama Is Eighty-Eight Years Young!


http://yesugarden.blogspot.com/2011/06/today-is-my-mother-s-80th-birthday.html


it is mama's 80th birthday and i feel that she surely deserves honour and i hope that google translation has done a good work on this one!

31:10 नीतिवचन
कौन एक भद्र महिला मिल सकती है? उसकी कीमत के लिए माणिक ऊपर तक है

Proverbs 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

whether in hindi or in english, amrita's little mother has lived a faithful life and as a born again christian has brought up her children in the ways of the lord...amrita, who we all know and love so much is a perfect example of this...
happy birthday mama and maybe you can give sheeba a piece of this cake...none for princess amrita though..she has got to watch her sugar!
god bless you all and mama, give amrita a hug from bernie and me and give sheeba a pat on the head!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Felisol said...

Such beautiful greeting you have made for Amrita's dear Mama.
I send my heartiest congratulations once more.
From felisol

Amrita said...

All day I was busy at the youth camp and I am seeing this now. Thank you so much for this lovely post. I am going to show it to Mama. She will love it too.

You are such a gem Terry.


Thank you Felisol

Dannelle Rose said...

Hi Mrs. Shirkie,

It's LPP stopping by to say HI and I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU and just want to thank you for all your encouragement and love you've given me over these past few years :)

How are things going?

Love and Prayers,
LPP