Tuesday, September 01, 2009

God Bless You Grandpaw Ron


i was all set to put a post in about the manitoba flowers when out of the dark came this message from my grandpaw ron,


grandpaw ron writes;
"Last Friday [ the 28th of august] the Judge granted me custody of the girls until they are 18 years old ! They doing ok ! Me two ? Just wanted to say Hi ! Blessings to you ."

such good, good news for both grandpaw ron and his two precious grand girls.
i could not keep this news to myself because there are so many friends who have taken to grandpaw ron.
this is a day of celebration for sure!

i found this in google grandpaw ron.

"One does not have to do anything to become a grandfather. It simply happens when your child has a child. It is up to you to decide how involved you will be in your grandchild's life. There is an inherent biological relationship but the emotional bonding between grandfather and grandchild comes only with effort. It happens when the grandchild sees that you are open to forming a relationship. It happens when you get off your easy chair and make the effort to see what matters to your grandchild."


Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

love bernie and terry and the fat cat!




8 comments:

Felisol said...

Indeed, I want to rejoice as well.
How good to know that the girls are safe and the Grandpaw Ron has won this victory for himself too assisted by God.
from Felisol

Amrita said...

I don 't know your situation Grandpaw, but I know you are doing right.

You will be a very good "parent" to the gilrs and mentor them in the things of God.

Unknown said...

Dear Terry and Elise,


Thank you both so much for all your prayers, thoughts and well wishes! It has meant a lot to my wife and I. I am sorry for the delay in my writing to you both. It has been a busy few months.

Julie is doing better, but still dealing with pain from the diagnosis of Endometriosis. She has also been toughing it out through tooth pain for a couple months and we just found out she needs a root canal!

The kids are in their second week of school now (we go back early in NC). My daughter, Breonna is in 7th grade and my son, Tristin is in 5th this year. My how time flies.

I hope your families are doing well!

And yes, Elise, we have watched Fantasia:-)

Thanks again for all your kindness. I’ll try to visit you both more often.

Love,

Justin

passing-thru said...

Faithful Terry -- always posting for others --

U are a "Barnabas" Terry ---


remember to rest ---

Bernie, make sure she gets some "quiet" time --
Terry , repeat after me ,, quiet time -- alone / with HIM ---

ron said...

Hi Terry,

Thanks Terry for the post ! I posted a while back on something that connects with those words that you got off google ? Very good words for everybody to think about.

Blessings
grandpaw

Trish said...

Praise the Lord...those girls can stay right where they belong...with Grandpaw Ron!

Jim said...

Hi Terry, Hi Grandpa Ron. This should be a very good end to a bad situation. I am glad for all.

Adi is fine, she needs a senior dog checkup soon, I am going to try for this week with her vet. I think she is going deaf though.
Thank you for asking. So many care for her and pray for her.
God loves her, she is one of his creatures who are waiting for Jesus's return so she can get to Heaven (Romans 8:19).

Amber is on my blog tonight (after midnight).
..

Crown of Beauty said...

These are obviously such good news, since you seem to be very happy with sharing it with us.

Yes, I am sure the two girls love Grandpa Ron, and he loves them... I pray all the transition will be smooth and easy.

Love
Lidj