Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dad Golden

Yesterday afternoon, the hospital phoned to tell us to pick up dad. I guess because of the shortage of beds they sent him home and he will have to wait for an opening for the operation.We will just have to keep a close eye on him ,as he gets dizzy when he is not sitting.The Lord know what he is doing and I like the way Mrs.Mac commented."Miss Terry, I just read the past four posts about your dad's condition and now your mom. Your dad is in a good situation now to receive the Lord. May his heart literally be softened to accept his free gift! Hugs and more prayers. "Therefore I will not question....Love Terry
PS..Bernie will be spending the morning with him while I take Mom Golden to the church.Mom is feeling a bit better after her rest at Betty's...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sweetie!

Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him...

I'm praying!

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

How are things going Terry --

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
just stopped by to see how you are.
I am a bit worried by you being silent for so long.
I'll have to double up my prayers.
May you be strengthened and blessed and my his light shine upon you and give you peace.
From Felisol

Jim said...

Hi Terry -- And all of a sudden you stopped being silent. I even missed some of your posts!

I am still praying for Pops G, now I know Mom G's problem I can better pray for her too. And all you folk.

BTW, I recognized several of your South Ontario scenes from your trip up there a few years ago. Fall is soooo pretty up there.

I thought of you and of my son when I read the inside cover of my newest Sunday school book. It tells how to witness to a 'good person.' I know you have plenty of practice at this.
..