Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday To A Special Lady





Two days after her retirement, Miss Patty is celebrating yet another special day...Her BIRTHDAY!



As Mrs. Mac would surely tell you, this Canadian Blogger is forever giving Miss Patty a hard time.



It is NOT a pretty sight at times!



But today is her birthday so I am going to go easy on this dear lady, who has become a true friend!



What a day to have her birthday, right on the Lord's Day.



If any of you have ever visited her Blog site the first thing you would


notice is that Miss Patty has a deep love for the Lord Jesus and she is not ashamed to write about Him!





As you will notice in the picture above I have placed Miss Patty and her sweetheart, Hal and her loving daughter, Sara and her sweetheart, Dean and daughter, Amy, right into Saija's lovely picture of a Manitoba June.
[from left to right in the photo..Dean, Sara, Hal, Amy and the birthday girl, herself, Miss Patty].














Miss Patty is also very family orientated and this picture surely proves the point!
I have seen so many family get togethers on her site, it is just amazing to me how she ever had the time to work!
Hmm..Now that she is retired, they will probably be getting together even more!
At least they will have an excuse TODAY to do some more partying!



Happy Birthday Michigan Girl Pat!

Proverbs 31:28...."Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."

http://livingongrace.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
don't you ever sleep??
I certainly hope you are getting the restt you need.
I thank you for all the good things you have done to help me, my family and friends.
Now please give my regards to Bernie and Dad Golden (and your mom as well). Hope you all will have a blessed Lord's Day.

Pat said...

I don't think you do sleep! Thank you for the birthday greetings and the fab way you post those pictures...your quite the artist! With all this celebrating, I'm worn out, I think I'll go take a nap now ~ it's that old age thing you know....or as you say in Canada...eh?!
Love you!!

Mrs. Mac said...

What a lovely birthday "card" you have made for our dear friend, Miss Patty! I think 60 is the new 50 don't you?

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Miss Patty, happy birthday to you" la,la,la ... and many more"

passing-thru said...

Again - so nice of U to be thinking of people --- your a friend that sticks closer than a brother --------

Anonymous said...

stopping by to say hello....on my way to work...but have been trying to catch up to my blog friends....

hugs,
donna

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
I've understood that my blogname was a bit hard to swallow for people who really talk the language clumsy me am trying to write.
Well I may often unwillingly trod on feet, but changing of blogname was an easy thing to do. I managed to do it all on my own!
Here's my new signature:"On The Far Side Of The Sea."
That is a quote from my favourite Psalm #139. Hope you will like it.
Always yours Felisol

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Miss Patty! May God bless your year with His Goodness and Love!

Love,
Rose

Saija said...

a birhday for our blogging bud! :o) ...

you know, i'm glad to be the age i am ... i'm glad for the experiences of my life ... and no nipping or tucking to take away the wrinkles of experience ...

i notice patty doesn't even need that nip or tuck ... the Lord shines through her!! :o) and through you Terry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mrs. Shirkie...

Just wated to let you know I was thinking of you. I have not been on here very much lately (except for last night!), but I enjoy reading all your comments, and especially your stories...like the one abou the rabbit, and the one about the dishsoap as shampoo! You know, our neighbor used to give us free shampoo (still does!), and we used to use it as dish soap! Hey, it was free :) I just love free stuff, you should see what we find in the garbage...

Have a blessed day in the Lord!

Lil Pilgrim Pal

Maxine said...

These pictures are so neat--I love them! What a nice tribute! May the Lord bless Miss Patty with many years to come!

Jim said...

:-)

Thank you, Felisol, for changing your blog name. I'll be right over again. I did that once to one of my older, controversial blogs, and took off everyone of my posts. It's now Jim's Little Happy Place but I've been neglecting it lately.
..

Terry said...

Aw Jim...dear Felisol always was our lady "On The Far Side Of The Sea"..She just didn't know it yet until we showed her!!
I would say she is our "Treasure From The Far Side Of The Sea"!!

Yes Jim, where have you been??
I was kind of getting worried about you!........From Terry