Friday, May 16, 2008

For Saija By Request From Felisol


Dear Felisol...
I am putting these white lilacs in for Saija because you said she needed some flowers!
I did take a look at her site and you are surely right. Her flowers are just beginning to bud!
So maybe she will appreciate a few Southern Ontario blooms,eh?
As you can see in this picture, she has a strawberry in her hand and I must say this gives me some really bad memories of my fall last year. Pilgrim David said that it looked like I had fallen head long into a strawberry patch!
Ouch!! The memories!
Saija, my wishes for you that your flowers will be popping out any day now but if you get a little impatient, there is nothing stopping you from taking a trip to your friend Deborah's.
For sure and her parents have flowers enough and to spare!........Love Terry

4 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Terry,
thank you for placing strawberry queen Saija amidst a sea of white lilacs.
What a beautiful sight for sore eyes.
Are the lilac trees yours??
Then you are a lucky girl.
I guess I have to wait yet another week for mine to spring, and my trees are not half as chubby and flourishing as yours. I still enjoy them.
Yours Felisol

Deborah said...

hehehe...I'd love to share the flowers with saija, but she'll have to settle for the pictures for now, as the flowers are just beginning here! By next month the garden should be well on it's way, and I will be able to start sharing new pictures as the season progresses...for now, I'd be happy to see some lilacs!
Have a nice weekend, Terry!

Jim said...

Hi Terry, you are blogging up a storm lately! It used to be safe to check in every other week and not be too far behind.
You flower pictures are pretty. We can't have lilac flowers here, the winters aren't cold enough for them to do whatever it takes.

Thank you for your nice visit to my 'crumby place.' The answer will be tomorrow or Tuesday I suppose.
We are lonesome around her, Adi is spending a week with Karen and Billy and Amber.
..

Saija said...

you guys!
that's so sweet ... :o)
i tell ya, we are soooooo behind here ... the lilacs hardly have a bud on them - you have to use a magnifying glass to see any!!!

that is lovely Terry (good idea Felisol!) ...

((hugs))