Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blue And Shimmering Silver And One Great God






On Tuesday, the sunset at Katy's was, I must say, rather different than others that I have seen.

The swirling waters were painted silver at the end of God's paint brush.

The face of the water rippled into tiny even waves.

There was just a glimmer of the sun as it peaked from behind the blue clouds to watch a little duck as it took a final evening swim in the cool safe waters.

How thrilled I was to see the sight of three separate reflections on the surface of the waters, reflection of the lowering sun!

This reminded me of one great God, the blessed Trinity;
"Father... Son... and Holy Spirit!!

1 comment:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Beautiful Terry and that one with the three is gorgeous. What is Katy's? I may have missed your blog once that maybe told me what it is...so please fill me in sometime.
Your pictures are something else!! So peaceful and calm. I would love to be there now.
Thanks for them.
Sandy