Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Miss Kentucky


I just heard from a little "Jo" bird that it was my friend "Anonymous's birthday!
I am putting her picture on my blog site and wishing her a very Happy Birthday!!
This photo was created by my sister Betty.
Once when "Miss Anonymous" sent me a picture via email,I sent it over to Betty who when she got it proceeded to put the beautiful picture into a lovely fall scene compliments of Lady Katharine!!
I tell you that Kentucky would never get a colorful autumn like we do in Southern Ontario!!! Ha!!
After all we DO deserve it before the winter throws all that terrible snow at us!


Have a very good day "Miss A" and don't eat too much cake!! Love Terry

3 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Terry, I just read your comment over at Saija's site and wanted to let you know that my mother was a "tanner" too and raised two good children!! I thought that was good what you said and just had to tell you...Sandy

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »