Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Rainy But Green Saturday




I was ready, and looking forward to a sunny Saturday in the country this week so I could take an abundance of pictures but lo and behold, the rain decided to come!! The only photos that I could possibly take had to be done from the safety of the house, standing at the open door!! Even the birds were missing. I guess THEY didn't appreciate the dampness either!
Oh well, I must admit that even in the midst of all this gloom, the green of the trees and grass on the Palace grounds came through just fine! Unlike the birds and I they appreciated the showers of blessings being sent to them from above!!

Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Finally getting green grass and trees again! Nice pictures!

Morgan