Saturday, May 13, 2006

Reflections and Shadows Of Golden Flowers



You might say that THESE aren't flowers but I would heartily disagree with you! I had to beg my Kentucky friend, Morgan to email these dandelions as we had such cool weather here in Ontario, Canada that they were not even showing their golden faces. And to me when they arrive it is a sure sign of spring!!
I think the shadows that these flowers are casting are just beautiful and when Miss Morgan put them into pretty, delicate blue vases and brought them into the house they were lined up into a straight row, admiring their own refections in the window and drinking in the warm sunshine that was steaming in!!


Thank you Morgan!!! I framed these little beauties with MY favorite flower, the pansy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look really cute all fixed up, Terry!

Morgan