Saturday, March 25, 2006

Rose Marie A Childhood School Chum



You know, I think the computer is a great thing. A couple of days ago, through "Classmates" an old friend has been brought back into my life. This picture is of a girl that I went to school with in Rivers Manitoba when both of our dads were in the air force. Forty-two years ago!! Incredible where the time has gone!!!
You know in this world where people place such a lot of stock in money, I say the richness in our lives comes only from God and in the little surpises that He gives us each day! I am so thankful to Him that He has brought Rose Marie back into my life--a friend from my childhood days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO neat, Terry!! I'm sure you're having so much fun getting reaquainted!!! The picture is so cute, by the way!!

love,
Morgan

Susan Adams said...

WOW, what a beautful picture. 40 yrs ago, I don't think so! Just was yesterday. Terry you are still beautiful.
Susan